Mountain View, CA 94040
If you’re looking for dedicated plastic surgeons near San Jose, look no further than Dr. Robert M. Lowen. Dr. Lowen’s extensive training and knack for aesthetic perfection have made him a patient favorite throughout his twenty years as a plastic surgeon. Dr. Lowen’s office in Mountain View is equipped with state of the art technology in a modern, comfortable setting for maximum patient satisfaction. In addition to popular procedures like liposuction, tummy tucks, and rhinoplasty, Dr. Lowen also offers innovative solutions for cosmetic desires, such as VASER Liposelection and StarLux™ Photofacial.
Dr. Lowen is a board-certified plastic surgeon with a conscience. Before choosing a career in plastic surgery, Dr. Lowen worked as an emergency physician and family practitioner. He has traveled extensively to offer his volunteer services around the world, including a significant amount of time with the Tibetan refugee community in Dharmsala, India. Today, Dr. Lowen continues to contribute his humanitarian efforts by changing people’s lives through the magic of aesthetic surgery in San Jose.
- Undergrad: University of Michigan (1969)
- M.D.: University of Michigan (1971)
- American Board of Family Practice (1983) re-certified (1990)
- National Board of Medical Examiners (1972)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (1991)
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand (2002)
- General Surgery (Internship): Pacific-Presbyterian Medical Center; San Francisco, CA (1971-1972)
- General Surgery: Stanford University Medical Center; Stanford, CA (1983-1985)
- Plastic Surgery: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center; Oklahoma City, OK (1985-1986)
- Plastic Surgery: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center; Denver, CO (1987-1988)
Dr. Robert Lowen performs the following procedures:
Dr. Robert Lowen is located within five miles of the following locations:
Westfield Valley Fair